On 20 July 2020 prof Jakub Swacha, head of the BalticMuseums: LoveIT! project, explained the project outputs in an online session. He demonstrates the web-app system developed in the project and the brand for gamified e-guides. The web app system allows museums and other touristic players to configure their own e-guides for their visitors using gamification elements. There are several options for other touristic attractions to join our consortium and to use the gamified web app system and/or brand:
• Use our project’s cloud platform (at a low maintenance cost of servers) to host the web-app, organized by University of Szczecin. The museums get access to their individual backend of the system to configure areas, routes, gamification elements and all content.
• Configure the shared software on their own server
• Develop the shared software in any direction
• Develop their own app – and only use our brand
Examples of the web-app:
- Malmoe Museums: https://mm.emused.eu
- Technical Museum in Szczecin https://mt.emused.eu
- Central Cemetery in Szczecin https://cc.emused.eu
- In the footsteps of Quistorps https://quistorp.emused.eu
The presentation can be downloaded as a PDF: Online-Session-BalticMuseums-20200720.